if hospitalisation makes you feel vulnerable, talk to us
Medi-COP offers a range of services to members to make the process of reporting and acting on medical negligence as meaningful and hassle-free as possible. With a Medi-COP membership, you have access to a comprehensive range of services. We can:
- Do spot-check hospital visits, as well as follow up after a reported incident;
- Facilitate communications between the hospital and the patient (or their family/representatives);
- Take up addressing substandard or negligent medical care;
- Assist with preventing complications that can result from negligence or cases of hospital-acquired infections;
- Ensure that your living will is executed accurately and in full; and
- Offer personal Medi-COP visits to your hospital in urgent cases.
Does Hospitalization leave you vulnerable?
Are you getting the medical care you deserve?
The names of attorneys mentioned on these pages are not necessarily attorneys recommended by Medi-COP, but attorneys who state that they specialize in medical law and represent either the patient and/or service provider. Any adverts on this page are adverts paid for by such attorneys and medi-cop.co.za does not necessarily endorse them or their services.
Any attorney or attorney practice interested in advertizing on these pages, please contact us at